Donnerstag, 9. April 2020

V.A. - Your Sided Of The Story (Home Tapers Do Songs By Donald Campau)

V.A. - Your Sided Of The Story (Home Tapers Do Songs By Donald Campau)
 
Lonely Whistle Music
 
1990
 


Hier noch der Sampler der B Seite.
 
Aber bevor es los geht auch noch mal in die Richtung
 
Request for support
 
In the end, I have to use this event repeatedly as an opportunity to ask for support and financial aid!
 
There is a lot of my heart in the work "Digitization of Tapes and Zines". It is a matter of the heart for me, which I pursue with a lot of passion. But it also costs a lot of time...
I am always looking for tapes and zines to digitize them and make them available for you. Unfortunately this is getting more and more difficult.
 
Sending tapes and zines
That's why I wish that one or the other sends me tapes and / or zines, which will be sent back after a short time again analog and DIGITAL.
 
Financial support
It is worth mentioning that meanwhile the operating costs (server costs, Internet, Photoshop etc.) amount to about 100 Euro per month. On top of that I have to buy a new copier because mine broke down. In order to be able to continue to run the block FOR YOU, I need help.
Should there be noble donors who might want to contribute a little, my gratitude would be beyond words.
 
In order to fulfill this request for support, financially but also for tapes / zines, you are welcome to ask for my bank details by e-mail:
 
 
Gladly also by PAYPAL to:                            thomasgerlach@onlinehome.de
Reason for payment                                      Tapeattack
 
Even if it is only 1 Euro, 1 Dollar, 1 Pound or whatever, I would be more than happy.
With 33.000 hits per month, even the smallest donation would make a lot of sense and I could continue to pursue my passion.
 
B Seite
 
10.Another Stupid Video (Nick)
11.Pinata Party (Maia Rata)
12.Until It Turns Red (Drilling For Mom)
13.Faces On The Wall (Timothy Gilbert)
14.I Never Panicked (Grandbrother)
15.Sun Will Shine (Kevin Dymond)
16.Taming My Own Impulse (Heather Perkins)
17.Buddhist Ceromony At The Burger Joint (Dan Fioretti)
 
Bitrate 192 kbit/s
Scan 300 dpi
Komplett

1 Kommentar: