Samstag, 18. April 2020

ND 13/89 (USA)

ND 13/89 (USA)
 
1989
 

Noch mal übern Teich, mit den ND's haben wir ja schon mal angefangen und dann machen wir auch weiter.
 
Nun noch mal für unsere englischsprachigen Freunde
 
Request for support
 
In the end, I have to use this event repeatedly as an opportunity to ask for support and financial aid!
 
There is a lot of my heart in the work "Digitization of Tapes and Zines". It is a matter of the heart for me, which I pursue with a lot of passion. But it also costs a lot of time...
I am always looking for tapes and zines to digitize them and make them available for you. Unfortunately this is getting more and more difficult.
 
Sending tapes and zines
That's why I wish that one or the other sends me tapes and / or zines, which will be sent back after a short time again analog and DIGITAL.
 
Financial support
It is worth mentioning that meanwhile the operating costs (server costs, Internet, Photoshop etc.) amount to about 100 Euro per month. On top of that I have to buy a new copier because mine broke down. In order to be able to continue to run the block FOR YOU, I need help.
Should there be noble donors who might want to contribute a little, my gratitude would be beyond words.
 
In order to fulfill this request for support, financially but also for tapes / zines, you are welcome to ask for my bank details by e-mail:
 
 
Gladly also by PAYPAL to:                            thomasgerlach@onlinehome.de
Reason for payment                                      Tapeattack
 
Even if it is only 1 Euro, 1 Dollar, 1 Pound or whatever, I would be more than happy.
With 33.000 hits per month, even the smallest donation would make a lot of sense and I could continue to pursue my passion.
 
u.a. dabei
 
Anne Gillis Interviewed by Ed Maurer, La Sonorite Jaune Interview,
Metro Riquet Francoise Duvivier talks about her magazine, The Haters an Interview with the man from nowhere,
Vox Populli answer questions from Willi of Cthulhu,PGR Dreger Gunn talks to Kim Cascone,
 Mallart Projects Honoria's centerfold of mat fart, Monochrome Bleu an Interview in Linz,
De Media an lnterview In Eklo, Dobrlca Kamperllc an Interview In Belgrade,
Hardcore Live Art Tour memories, Reviews of cassettes, LPs and other audio,
Publication reviews, ND products,
 
PDF/OCR
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen